We are looking for creative and talented Python / Django developers to build the next generation of our enterprise SaaS platform.
The successful candidates will work within an energetic, in-house development team that fosters a collaborative culture and welcomes bright ideas. You should love to learn, get excited by new challenges and be a mentor to other developers. The ideal candidate must show pride in their work – producing clean, tested, beautiful code, and should expect a very large amount of product ownership and input from day 1. These are primarily Python back-end roles but you will have the opportunity to contribute to all areas of our tech stack, including:
- APIs with Django REST framework
- Data transformation for machine learning models / algorithms
- Front end – React
- Devops – Jenkins, Terraform, AWS, Docker
You will be a technical leader – taking ownership, thinking on your feet and bringing solutions to the table.
- Minimum 4/5 years software engineering experience
- Degree in Computer Science (preferred)
- Deep familiarity working with Python / Django
- Database knowledge (PostgreSQL)
- AWS experience
Big plus points
- B2B SaaS experience React frontend knowledge
- Experience working with Machine Learning models and data transformation
- Understanding of basic finance & accounting
- Start-up experience / Entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP / Oracle etc)
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building applications to help companies spot risk, improve process & optimise working capital. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).